- Epoch duration: 6 hours
- Deposits / Withdrawal of $GSHARE into/from the Factory will lock $GSHARE for 6 epochs and $GHOST rewards for 3 epochs.
- $GHOST rewards claim will lock staked $GSHARE for 6 epochs and the next $GHOST rewards can only be claimed 3 epochs later
- Distribution of $GHOST during Expansion85% as Reward for Factory $GSHARE Stakers10% goes to DAO fund5% goes to DEV fund vested over a period of 150 days.
- The DAO Funds will be used for farming and buybacks and we've embedded a tracker on our website for full disclosure.
- Epoch Expansion: Current expansion cap base on $GHOST supply, if there are bonds to be redeemed, 65% of minted $GHOST goes to treasury until its sufficiently full to meet bond redemption. If there is no debt it will follow max capped expansion rate
Next Seigniorage indicates a countdown timer to the next epoch. (Each epoch duration lasts for 6 hours)
APR refers to the simple returns in USD value relative to the amount of $GSHARE staked (USD value). Note: APR fluctuates from time to time and is dependent on certain factors such as:
- Price of $GHOST
- Price of $GSHARE
- Amount of $GSHARE staked in Factory(Locked Value)
Factory will not mint any $GHOST (NO REWARDS ON Factory) while TWAP < 1.01
Debt Phase take place on the expansion epochs that start after a contraction period where there are still GBOND's to be redeemed.
65% of Expansion during Debt Phase is allocated to the Treasury Fund to prepare for the GBOND Redemption. This amount is still reserved whether or not GBOND holders are redeeming bonds or not.
Once GHOST in treasury is sufficiently full to meet all circulating bond redemption, expansion rates will resume to normal.
GBOND emitted per epoch during contraction periods can be found on Regulations.
$GSHARE has a maximum supply of 50,000 tokens, distributed as follows:
- Initial Mint: 5 $GSHARE upon contract creation for initial pool
- Team Allocation: 2,495 $GSHARE vested linearly over 6 months
- Dao Allocation: 3,500 $GSHARE vested linearly over 6 months
- 44,000 $GSHARE allocated for incentivizing Liquidity Providers in share pools for 6 months.
Stake your LP to earn GSHARE tokens
Shares Pools (Shares Reward) available for 6 months:
- $GHOST-FTM LP: 20000 Shares
- $GSHARE-FTM LP: 24000 Shares
GBOND (bond tokens) are available for purchase when $GHOST falls below the peg. If $GHOST's TWAP is between 1.00 and 1.01, neither GBOND nor $GSHARE will be issued.
e.g. if $GSHARE's TWAP < 1, exchange $GHOST for GBOND will be in a 1:1 ratio.
GBOND (bond tokens) are available for redemption when $GHOST goes above the 1 FTM peg.
To encourage redemption of GBOND for $GHOST when $GHOST TWAP > 1.1 and incentivize users to redeem at a higher price, GBOND redemption will be more profitable with a higher $GHOST TWAP value, of which GBOND to $GHOST ratio will be 1:R, where R can be calculated in the formula as shown below:
Where coeff = 0.7